The personal data provided by the participant in the Gmp horizon program will be processed in accordance with the provisions of this policy, which purpose is to regulate the processing actions carried out by Gmp Property SOCIMI S.A.:
1.1 Identity and contact information of the controller:
Gmp Property SOCIMI, S.A. (Gmp) with corporate address Madrid, C/ Luchana 23 and C.I.F. (Tax Id. Code) A28396042, will represent the Controller of the personal data collected. If you have any doubt regarding the data protection, you can contact Gmp at the following email address: email@example.com.
1.2 Purposes and legal basis for processing:
The personal data collected through the contact and application forms on the Gmp horizon website will be processed by Gmp, which has the Controller status, for the following purposes:
- Manage your participation in the Gmp horizon program.
- Handle your requests, queries or suggestions.
- Inform you and send you communications by electronic and/or telematic means about the activities, projects and news of the Gmp horizon program, which could be of your interest, based on the legitimate interest of Gmp.
The legal basis for processing of the data for the above mentioned purposes is the performance of contract, considering the Terms and Conditions of the Gmp horizon program as a valid contract between Gmp and the user.
The user must be responsible, in any case, of the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and Gmp reserves the right to exclude all those users who provide false information from the registered services, without prejudice to all other actions that may be proper by Law.
1.3 Personal data recipients:
Your personal data will not be transferred to other people or companies to be used for their own purposes. Nevertheless, Gmp may communicate your personal data to other entities from the Gmp company group and to the service providers with which it has established agreements, which may access the personal data and information to help Gmp comply with the purposes of the data processing. Gmp ensures that all these entities comply with the data protection regulations which are also directly applicable to them.
Nevertheless, Gmp will disclose the personal data and any other information in its possession, or which can be accessed through its systems, which is required in accordance with the legal provisions and regulations applicable to the pertinent public authorities.
1.4 Retention periods:
Your personal data will be retained, provided that you have not exercised your right to erasure, while your participation in the Gmp horizon program is managed or a request, query or suggestion you have made is being processed, ie. only during the required period to carry out the purposes for which such data were collected.
Should you not revoke the consent granted, your contact data provided to Gmp will be stored for one (1) year to send you possible information and communications related to the activities, projects and news of the Gmp horizon program. After this period, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
1.5 User’s rights:
When providing your data, you guarantee that you have read and explicitly accepted the data processing of your personal data according to the present policy.
However, you can at any time request to revoke your consent or exercise by simply sending a written communication to Gmp by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your identity card or another document proving your identity, the following rights:
- Right of access: look up which of your personal data are processed by Gmp.
- Right to rectification: modify the personal data processed by Gmp if they are incorrect.
- Right to erasure: request that Gmp delete your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: request that Gmp limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object: object to the processing of your personal data by Gmp.
- Right to portability: request that Gmp provide you with the information on you in an electronic format.
- Right to file a claim: if you consider that Gmp has processed your personal data breaching the regulations, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid) through the following website: www.agpd.es.
1.6 Security measures:
Gmp will process your personal data on a strictly confidential basis. In addition to this, it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the safety of your personal data and prevent their destruction, loss, illicit access or illicit alteration. When determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, the context and the processing purposes, the state of the art and the existing risks have been taken into account.